1. We believe in the divine inspiration and authority of the Scriptures, so that the result is the very Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:19-21).
2. We believe in one God revealed as eternally existing in three equal persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5-6; John 17:3; 1 Corinthians 8:4-6; 1 Timothy 2:5; Matthew 3:13-17; 28:17-20; 1 Corinthians 12:4-6).
3. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also that spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word and deed (Genesis 1-3; Romans 3:23, 5:8, 7:18; Ephesians 2:1-3).
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, was born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man. We believe that He died for the sins of men as representative and substitutionary sacrifice and that His death was a sufficient expiation for the guilt of all men. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate and that one day he will physically return. (Matthew 1:20; Luke 2:52; John 1:1-4, 14; Colossians 1:15-20; Hebrews 1:1-3; John 1:29; 10:1-18; Romans 5:8; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Galatians 1:4, 1 Peter 3:18; Matthew 28:1-20; John 14:3; Acts 1:11; Revelation 1:7; Hebrews 4:14-16, 6:19-20, 9:28).
5. We believe that men are justified by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone, on the ground of his shed blood and death on the cross, and that all who repent of sin and receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior are born again of the Holy Spirit (John 1:12; 3:1-18, 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:21-26; 10:9-13; 1 Timothy 5:6; Ephesians 2:8-9).
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost. (Matthew 25:31-46; John 5:28-29; Acts 24:15).
7. We believe that it is the duty of each believer to live a holy life unto God, keeping himself unspotted from the world, and that it is God's intention that this shall be accomplished in the believer's life by his constant dependence on the divine enablement of the indwelling Holy Spirit. 2 Corinthians 6:14–7:1; 1 Thessalonians 1:9, 10; 1 Timothy 6:3–5; Romans 16:17; 2 John 9–11. Gen 2; 1 Timothy 2:8-10
8. We believe that the Church of Jesus Christ: (A) Is composed solely of believers; is the Body and Bride of our Lord (B) The primary usage of the term "church" refers to a local assembly of believers, gathered under the Lordship of Christ and correctly preaching the Gospel. The local church is ruled by its members, served by its deacons, and led by its elders. C) Requirements for membership in the local church are baptism by immersion upon a credible confession of faith, and a life in pursuit of the directives laid down in the New Testament (Matthew 16:15-19; 18:15-20; 28:19-20; John 3:1-18; Acts 2:4147; Acts 6:1-7, 15; Romans 16; 1 Corinthians 5:4-5, 11:17-34; Galatians 1:8-9; Colossians 1:13-3:4; 1 Timothy 3; Revelation 1-3).
9. We believe in the complementary roles of men and women (Gen 1:27; Romans 1:26-27; Ephesians 5:226:4; 1 Timothy 2:9-15).